She seems like she’s hurrying
Упражнения по Present Simple and Present Continuous с ответами. Рекомендуется письменно выполнить упражнения и проверить по ответам всем изучающим грамматику английского языка. Предлагается открыть скобки, а затем перевести на английский язык.
Ex. 1. Comment on the uses of the Present Simple .
1. Nurses look after patients in hospitals. 2. Why don’t you give up smoking? 3. I am weighing myself. I weigh 65 kilos. 4. This coat belongs to you. 5. She drives to London once a week. 6. Can he manage? – I hope so. 7. She loves her baby more than anything. 8. I occasionally eat meat. 9. Do you see that bird over there? 10. I wear old clothes at home. 11. The car stops outside the National Bank. Three men get out and the driver stays in the car. The three men walk into the bank and take out their guns. 12. Vegetarians don’t eat meat or fish. 13. Let me explain what you have to do. First you take the photos and sort them into categories. Then you file them according to subject. 14. I often forget things. 15. Why doesn’t he take up tennis? 16. Gases expand when heated. 17. Something smells strange. 18. We drink a lot of tea. 19. My uncle works in a factory. 20. The coach leaves at 6 this morning. 21. You know what I mean. 22. Do you like the music? – Yes, it’s nice. 23. I always go out on Sundays. 24. The concert starts at 7 next Friday. 25. They pay $60 a week rent. 26. Ellis throws the ball in to Snow, but he loses it. 27. What time do banks close in England? 28. The earth goes round the sun. 29. You cook it for five minutes, and then you put the onions 30. I hear a bird. It is singing.
Ex. 2. Comment on the uses of the Present Continuous .
1. I’m always paying for your coffee. Why can’t you pay for a change? 2. We’re spending next winter in Australia. 3. Don’t rush me. I’m working as fast as I can. 4. We’re enjoying our holiday here very much. 5. Young people are becoming more and more politically aware these days. 6. Ben and Patty are in London on holiday. They are staying at a small hotel near Hyde Park. 7. I’m meeting Sue on Saturday evening. 8. You are constantly panicking, aren’t you? Calm down. 9. Is he arriving tomorrow? 10. What are you drinking? It looks awful. 11. She is always helping people. 12. She is still waiting to see the boss. 13. He is always upsetting people by asking personal questions. 14. She is running 1,500 meters in the next Olympics. 15. What is Maria doing these days? – She is studying English at a school in London. 16. She is forever forgetting to lock the front door. 17. He’s hurrying to catch his train. 18. Prices are rising all the time. Everything is getting more and more expensive. 19. Tom isn’t playing football this season. He wants to concentrate on his studies. 20. Is your English getting better? 21. I’m having treatment on my bad back for a few weeks. 22. He’s always lying. You can’t believe a word he says. 23. Let’s go out now. It isn’t raining any more. 24. Please be quiet. I’m trying to concentrate. 25. My sister is very busy these days. She’s writing an article. 26. I’m learning English at evening classes this year. 27. Jennifer’s always losing her key. 28. Are you seeing Nigel tomorrow? 29. I’m living with friends until I find a place of my own. 30. You are spending a lot of money these days.
Ex. 3. Complete the sentences. Use the Present Simple or Present Continuous.
1. Alice (take, not) the bus to school every day. She usually (walk) instead. (Take, you) the bus to get to school every day, or (walk, you)? 2. It (rain, not) right now. The sun (shine). (Rain, it) a lot here? 3. Right now I (look) at the board. (I, see) some words on the blackboard. 4. I (need) to call my parents today and tell them about my new apartment. They can’t call me because they (know, not) my new telephone number. 5. The tea is good. I (like) it. What kind is it? I (prefer) tea to coffee. How about you? 6. Right now the children (be) at the beach. They (have) a good time. They (have) a beach ball and they (play) with it. They (like) to play catch. Their parents (sunbathe). They (try) to get a tan. They (listen) to some music on a transistor radio. Тheу also (hear) the sound of sea gulls and the sound of the waves 7. Right now I (think) about sea gulls and waves. I (think) that sea gulls are beautiful birds. 8. Sam is at the library. He (sit) at a table. He (write) a composition. He (use) a dictionary to look up the spelling of some Words. The dictionary (belong, not) to him. It (belong) to his roommate. Sam (look) up words in the dictionary because he (want) to make sure that he doesn’ t have any misspelled words in his paper.
9. A: Which colour (prefer, you), red or blue?
В: I (like) blue better than red. Why?
A: According to this magazine article I (read) right now, people who (prefer) blue to red (be) calm and (value) honesty and loyalty in their friends. A preference for the colour red (mean) that a person (be) aggressive and (love) excitement.
B: Oh? That (sound) like a bunch of nonsense to me.
10. A: (Believe, you) in flying saucers?
B: What (talk, you) about?
A: You know spaceships from outer space with alien creatures aboard.
B: In my opinion, flying saucers (exist) only in people’s imagination.
11. Janice: What (write, you) in your notebook?
Diane: I (make) notes about questions I want to ask the teacher.
Janice: (Prepare, you, always) so thoroughly for every class? Diane: I (try, always) to.
12. Bob: Jack really makes me angry!
Bob: Well, for one thing, he (interrupt, always) me. I can barely get a whole sentence out of my mouth.
Sue: Is that all?
Bob: No. He (ask, always) me to do his homework for him. I have enough homework of my own without doing his homework too!
13. Mother: Susie! Get your fingers out of the dessert! What (do, you)?
Susie: I (taste) the cake. It (taste) good.
Mother: Well, you’ll just have to wait until dinner-time. You can have some then.
14. This morning it (rain). I can see Janet from my window. She (stand) at the comer of 5th and Pine. She (hold) her umbrella over her head. She (wait) for the bus. 15. Right now I (look) at Janet. She (look) angry. I wonder what’s the matter. She (have) a frown on her face. She certainly (have, not) any fun right now.
16. I can’t afford that thing. It (cost) too much. 17. I (own, not) an umbrella. I (wear) a waterproof hat on rainy days. 18 The house is in a mess, because we’ve got the workmen in. The plumber (put) in a new bath, the electricians (rewire) the system, and the carpenter (build) us some new bookshelves. 19. You (hear) the wind? It (blow) very strongly tonight 20. You (see) my car keys anywhere?—No, I (look) for them but I (not see) them. 21. Why you (walk) so fast today? You (walk, usually) quite slowly. — I (hurry) because I (meet) my mother at 4 o’clock and she (not like) to be kept waiting, 22. You (recognize) that man?—I (think) I have seen him before but! (not remember) his name. 23. Look at that crowd. I (wonder) what they (wait) for. 24. Stop! You (not see) the notice? — I (see) it but I can’t read it because I (not wear) my glasses. What it (say)? — It (say), “These premises are patrolled by guard dogs.” 25. You (need) another blanket or you (feel) warm enough? 26.It (save) time if I (take) the path through the wood? — No, it (not matter) which path you take.
27. I (save) up because I (go) abroad in July. 28. I (think) it is a pity you don’t take more exercise. You (get) fat. 29. The plane that you (look) at now just (take) off for Paris. 30. Tom never (do) any work in the garden; he always (work) on his car. — What he (do) in his car now? — I (think) he (polish) it. 31. That film (come) to the local cinema next week. You (want) to see it? How Peter (get) on at school? — Very well. He (seem) to like the life. 33. Why Mrs Pitt (look) so angry? — Mr Pitt (smoke) a cigarette and (drop) the ash on the carpet. 34. This is our itinerary. We (leave) home on the 8th, (arrive) in Paris on the 9th, (spend) the day in Paris, and (set) out that night for Venice. — That (sound) most interesting. You must tell me all about it when you (get) back. 35. This story is about a boy who (make) friends with a snake which he (find) in his garden. Then he (go) away but he (not forget) the snake and some years later he (return) and (look) for it. He (find) the snake who (recognize) its old friend and (coil) round him affectionately. But, unfortunately, the snake is by now a full-grown boa-constructor and its embrace (kill) the poor boy. — The snake (feel) sorry about this? — I (not know). The story (end) here. 36. How you (end) a letter that (begin), “Dear Sir”? — I always (put), “Yours truly”, but Tom (prefer) “Yours faithfully”. 37. What the word “catastrophe” (mean)? — It (mean) “disaster”. 38. What you (wait) for? — I (wait) for the shop to open. — But it (not open) till 9.00. — I (know) but I (want) to be early as their sale (start) today. 39. Why you (smoke) a cigar, Mrs Pitt? You (not smoke) cigars as a rule. — I (smoke) it because I (want) the ash. This book (say) that cigar ash mixed with oil (remove) heat stains from wood. 40. Who (own) this umbrella? — I (not know). Everybody (use) it but nobody (know) who (own) it. 41. You (mind) if I (ask) you a question? — That (depend) on the question. -— It (concern) your brother. — I (refuse) to answer any questions about my brother. 42. The last train (leave) the station at 11.30. 43. You (enjoy) yourself or would you like to leave now? — I (enjoy) myself very much. I (want) to stay to the end. 44. How you (get) to work as a rule? — I usually (go) by bus but tomorrow I (go) in Tom’s car. 45. Why you (put) on your coat? — I (go) for a walk. You (come) with me? — Yes, I’d love to come. You (mind) if I bring my dog? 46. You (belong) to your local library? — Yes, I do. — You (read) a lot? — Yes, quite a lot. — How often you (change) your books? — I (change) one every day. 47. You (like) this necklace? I (give) it to my daughter for her birthday tomorrow. 48. These workmen are never satisfied; they always (complain). 49. You (write) to him tonight? — Yes, I always (write) to him on his birthday. You (want) to send any message? 50. Tom and Mr Pitt (have) a long conversation. I (wonder) what they (talk) about. 51. You (believe) all that the newspapers say? — No, I (not believe) any of it. — Then why you (read) newspapers? 52. This car (make) a very strange noise. You (think) it is all right? — Oh, that noise (not matter). It always (make) a noise like that. 53. The fire (smoke) horribly. I can’t see across the room. — I (expect) that birds (build) a nest in the chimney. — Why you (not put) wire across the tops of your chimneys? —Tom (do) that sometimes but it (not seem) to make any difference. 54. The children are very quiet. Go and see what they (do). — They (cut) up some $ 5 notes. 55. What you (wait) for? I (wait) for my change the boy just (get) it. 56. I can’t hear what you (say); the traffic (make) too much noise. 57. She always (lose) her glasses and (ask) me to look for them. 58. Someone (knock) at the door. Shall I answer it? — I (come) in a minute. I just (wash) my hands. 59. You (do) anything this evening? — No, I’m not. — Well, I (go) to the cinema. Would you like to come with me? 60.. We (have) breakfast at 8.00 tomorrow as. Tom (catch) an early train. 61. They (dig) an enormous hole just outside my gate. — What they (do) that for? — I don’t know. Perhaps they (look) for oil. 62. What (make) that terrible noise?—It’s the pneumatic drill. They (repair) the road. 63. (You sit) comfortably? Good! I (hope) you (study) this text carefully because I (have) news for you. The Guinness Book of Records (not include) records for eating any more. People who (try) to swallow 47 hard boiled eggs in half a minute will have to do it for pleasure and not to get into the record book. “We (regard) these records as unhealthy,” said the book’s editor, Mr Donald McFarlan. 64. We (hope) you (enjoy) this marvellous weather as much as we are. We (sunbathe) and (go) swimming every day. Next week we (go) boating. 65. The play is set in London in 1890. The action (take) place in Sir Don Wyatt’s mansion. When the curtain (go) up, the hero and heroine (sit) in the lounge. They (argue).
66. Ann sees Tom putting on his coat and says: Where you (go), Tom?
Tom: I (go) to buy some cigarettes. You (want) an evening paper?
Ann: No, thanks. You always (buy) cigarettes, Tom. How many you (smoke) a day?
Tom: I (not smoke) very many—perhaps 20. Jack (smoke) far more than I (do). He (spend) £ 10 a week on cigarettes.
67. Mary (see) Peter standing at the bus stop.
Mary: Hello, Peter. What bus you (wait) for?
Peter: Hello, Mary. I (wait) for a 9 or a 14.
Mary: You usually (go) to work by car, don’t you?
Peter: Yes, but the car (belong) to my mother and she sometimes (want) it. She (use) it today to take Bob to the dentist.
Mary: I usually (go) by car too. Jack (take) me because he (pass) my office on his way to the factory. But this week he (work) in a factory in the opposite direction, so I (queue) like you.
Peter: Here’s a 9 now. You (come) on it or you (wait) for a 14?
Mary: I (think) I’ll take the 9. If I (wait) for a 14 I may be late, and if you (be) late at my office everyone (look) at you.
68. Mary and Ann (wait) outside a telephone box. Inside the box a boy (dial) a number.
Mary: You (know) that boy?
Ann: Yes, he’s a friend of my brother’s. He (phone) his girlfriend every day from this box.
Mary: Where he (come) from?
Ann: He (come) from Japan. He’s a very clever boy; he (speak) four languages.
Mary: I (wonder) what he (speak) now.
Ann: Well, his girlfriend (come) from Japan too; so I (suppose) he (speak) Japanese.
69. It is 8.30. Tom and Ann (have) breakfast. They both (open) their letters.
Tom: No one ever (write) to me. All I (get) is bills! You (have) anything interesting?
Ann: I’ve got a letter from Hugh. He (say) he (come) to London next week and (want) us to meet him for lunch.
70. Peter: You (have) traffic wardens in your country?
Pedro: No, I (not think) so. You (not see) them in my town anyway. What exactly a traffic warden (do)?
Peter: He (walk) up and down the street and if a car (stay) too long at a parking place or (park) in a no parking area he (stick) a parking ticket to the windscreen. Look! He (put) a ticket on Tom’s car. Tom will be furious when he (see) it. He (hate) getting parking tickets.
71. What (happen) in your class? The teacher (give) lectures every day? No. He (give) one lecture a week, and on the other days he (show) films or (discuss) books with us.
72. Why that man (stand) in the middle of the road? —
He (try) to get across. He (wait) for a gap in the traffic. — Why he (not use) the subway? —
Lots of people (not bother) to use the subway. They (prefer) to risk their lives crossing here.
73. You (wear) a new coat, aren’t you? — Yes. You (like) it? — The colour (suit) you but it (not fit) you very well. It’s much too big.
74. Ann (on telephone): You (do) anything at the moment, Sally?
Sally: Yes. I (pack); I (catch) a plane to New York in three hours’ time.
Ann: Lucky girl! How long you (stay) in New York?
75. Jack: I just (go) out to get an evening paper.
Ann: But it (pour)! Why you (not wait) till the rain (stop)?
76. Mrs Jones: My daughter never (write) to me so I never
(know) what she (do). Your son (write) to you, Mrs Smith?
Mrs Smith: Yes, I hear from him every week. He (seem) to like writing letters.
77. I (see) my solicitor tomorrow; I (change) my Will. — You always (change) your will. Why you (not leave) it alone?
78. You (look) very thoughtful. What you (think) about? — I (think) about my retirement. — But you’re only 25. You only just (start) your career. — I (know); but I (read) an article which (say) that a sensible man (start) thinking about retirement at 25.
79. Jack: How much longer you (stay) in England?
Paul: Only one more day. I (leave) tomorrow night. I (go) to Holland for two weeks.
Jack: And you (come) back to England after that or you (go) home?
Paul; It (depend) on my father. But if he (agree) to let me go on studying here I’ll certainly come back. And
I (expect) he will agree. By the way, Jack, Ann (see) me off at Victoria tomorrow. Why you (not come) too? You could have coffee with her afterwards.
80.What all those people (do) in the middle of the street? And why they (wear) such extraordinary clothes?
They (make) a film. Most of the crowd are local people who (work) as extras. —
It (sound) great fun. You (think) I could get a job as a film extra? —
I (not know) but I (see) Ann over there; when they (finish) this scene I’ll ask her if they still (take) on extras.
Ann (act) in the film? — She has a small part. She (not act) very well. I (imagine) she got the part because she (know) the director.
81. Mrs Jones: What you (look) for, Tom?
Mr Jones: I (look) for the garage key. I always (look) for the garage key, because nobody ever (put) it back on its hook.
Mrs Jones: I always (put) it back on its hook. Why you (not try) your pockets?
82. Imagine that you (travel) by train in a crowded compartment One of the passengers (read) a newspaper; another (do) a crossword puzzle; another (look) out of the window. Suddenly the train (stop) with a jerk and your suitcase (fall) off the rack on to somebody’s toes.
83. I (hear) that you have bought a new house. —
Yes, but I (not live) in it yet. They still (work) on it and the work (take) longer than I expected. —
I (think) repair jobs always (take) longer than one (expect).
Ex.4 Translate into English.
1. Позвони ей сейчас. Мы думаем, она еще не спит. 2. Она сейчас много учит. Она сдает экзамены завтра. 3. Они не видит, что мы на них смотрим. Они читают газеты с большим интересом. 4. Где Ника и Джон? — У них урок французского языка. У них всегда французский язык по вторникам. 5. Давайте покатаемся на велосипедах. Дождя нет. 6. Мои братья работают инженерами на фирме. Они говорят, им очень нравится их работа. 7. Ваш сын ходит в садик? — Да, она в старшей группе. — Вы помогаете ей? — Постоянно. 8. Моя мама хорошо знает математику. Она помогает студентам решить контрольные работы. 9. Послушай. Звонит телефон. 10. Мой сын хорошо успевает в университете. Он тратит слишком мало времени на спорт и слишком много времени на уроки. 11. Где ты обычно проводишь отпуск? — В Белоруссии. Мои родители живут там. — Там есть река или озеро? — Там есть большое и красивое озеро. Я хорошо провожу там время. 12. Мой брат живет далеко от меня. Я не часто его вижу. 13. Куда ты торопишься? — В кино. Мой друг ждет меня около кинотеатра. 14. Кому принадлежит этот’ дом? — Это дом моего дяди. 15. Сколько стоит этот смартфон? — 200 долларов. 16. С кем она разговаривает? — Со своим начальником. 17 Мой брат дипломат. Он часто ездит за границу. 18. Мужчина так пристально смотрит на вас. Вы его знаете? 19. Что ты слушаешь? — Я слушаю народные песни, я очень люблю их 20. У моего брата есть автомобиль, но я никогда им не пользуюсь. Я хочу купить свой автомобиль. 21. Позвони на вокзал и узнай, когда приходит поезд из Берлина. 22. Я не люблю ее. Она постоянно ворчит. 23. Ты часто пишешь своим родителям? — Каждую неделю. 24. Не бери эту книгу. Мой брат читает ее, 25. Темнеет. Включи свет 26. Я никогда не езжу на работу. Я всегда хожу пешком 27. Ты идешь в университет? — Нет. Я иду в библиотеку. 28. Она очень рассеянная. Она постоянно теряет вещи. 29. Моя сестра живет сейчас в Москве. Она там учится в Московском университете. 30. Дождь все еще идет? — Да. 31. Мы уезжаем в пятницу в 8 часов утра. Мы встречаемся на вокзале в 7.30 32. За что он ей так нравится? — Она говорит, что он добрый и умный. 33. Вы помните меня? Мы вместе учились в институте. 34. Почему бы нам не поехать на велосипеде за город в Субботу? — Хорошая идея. 35. Том сейчас очень занят. Он строит гараж. 36. Когда приезжает твой отец? — Через неделю. 37. Что ты думаешь об этом фильме? — Он скучноват. 38. О чем она думает? — Я думаю о своем детстве. 39. В котором часу закрывается магазин? — В восемь. 40. Когда начинается спектакль? — В семь часов вечера. 41. Какие товары экспортирует ваша страна? 42. Над чем вы смеетесь? — Том рассказал нам смешную историю. 43. Он никогда не пропускает занятия без уважительных причин. 44. Мои родители сейчас на море. Они хорошо проводят время. 45. Что ты ищешь? — Ключи от машины. 46. По — чему ты меня не слушаешь? Это очень важно. 47. Неужели ты не любишь футбол? Это такая захватывающая игра. 48. Я завтра встречаюсь с Аней. Мы играем в теннис. 49. Что ты здесь делаешь? — Просматриваю новые журналы. Я делаю это каждую неделю. 50. Почему вы изучаете английский? — Собираюсь поехать за границу на несколько месяцев. Кроме того, английский мне нужен для научной работы. 51. 0 чем они говорят? — Думаю, они обсуждают итоги конференции. 52. Ты мажешь выключить телевизор. Я не смотрю его. 53. Кто присматривает за твоими детьми, когда ты на работе? — Как правило, моя мать. Она сейчас не работает. 54. Почему ты так сердит? Почему ты кричишь на меня? 55. Она не любит мясо, она предпочитает рыбу. 56. В ее диктанте много ошибок, хотя обычно она делает мало ошибок. 57. Конференция начинается 8 июня и заканчивается 14 июня. 58. Где Аня? — Она принимает душ. 59. Почему ты не пишешь ей? — Я не знаю ее адреса. 60. Она не знает, когда приедет ее брат. 61. Ты часто видишь Аню, не так ли? — Нет, она сейчас живет за городом. 62. Сколько иностранных языков знает Джон? — Если не ошибаюсь, два. А сейчас он учит арабский. — Правда? Он нужен ему для работы? — Да. Он собирается в Египет. 63. Следующий поезд отправляется в 10 часов. Ты можешь успеть на него, если поспешишь. 64. Интересно, чем она сейчас занимается.
1 doesn’t take, walks, do you take, do you walk 2 isn’t raining, is shining, does it rain 3 am looking, sec 4 need, don’t know 5 like, prefer 6 are, are having, have, are playing, like, are sunbathing, are trying, are listening, hear 7 am thinking, think 8 is sitting, is writing, is using, doesn’t belong, belongs, is looking up, wants 9 do you prefer, like, am reading, prefer, are, value, means, is, loves, sounds 10 do you believe, are you talking, exist 11 are you writing, am making, do you always prepare, always try 12 is always interrupting, is always asking 13 are you doing, am tasting, tastes 14 is raining, is standing, is holding, is waiting 15 am looking, looks, has, isn’t having 16 costs 17 don’t own, wear 18 is putting, are rewiring, is building 19 do you hear, is blowing 20 do you sec, am looking, don’t see 21 are you walking, usually walk, am hurrying, am meeting, doesn’t like 22 do you recognize, think, don’t remember 23 wonder, are waiting 24 don’t you see, see, am not wearing, does it say, says 25 do you need, do you feel 26 does it save, take, doesn’t matter 27 am saving, am going 28 think, are getting 29 are looking at, is just taking off 30 does, is always working, is he doing, think, is polishing 31 is coming, do you want 32 is Peter getting on, seems 33 does Mrs Pitt look, is smoking and dropping 34 are leaving, arriving, spending, setting out, sounds, get 35 makes, finds, goes, doesn’t forget, returns, looks, finds, recognizes, coils, kills, does the snake feel, don’t know, ends 36 do you end, begins, put, prefers 37 does the word “catastrophe” mean, means 38 are you waiting, am waiting, doesn’t open, know, want, starts/is starting 39 arc you smoking, don’t smoke, am smoking, want, says, removes 40 owns, don’t know, is using, knows, owns 41 do you mind, ask, depends, concerns, refuse 42 leaves 43 are you enjoying, am enjoying, want 44 do you get, go, am going 45 are you putting on, am going, are you coming, do you mind 46 do you belong, do you read, do you change, change 47 do you like, am giving 48 arc always complaining 49 are you writing, always write, do you want 50 are having, wonder, are talking 51 do you believe, don’t believe, do you read 52 is making, do you think, doesn’t matter, makes 53 is smoking, expect, are building, don’t you put, does, doesn’t seem 54 are doing, are cutting 55 are you waiting, am waiting, is just getting 56 are saying, is making 57 is always losing and asking 58 is knocking, am coming, am just washing 59 are you doing, am going 60 are having, is catching 61 are digging, are they doing, are looking 62 is making, are repairing 63 are you sitting, hope, are studying, have, doesn’t include, are trying, regard 64 hope, arc enjoying, sunbathe, go, are going 65 is taking, goes, are sitting, are arguing 66 are you going, am going, do you want, are always buying, do you smoke, don’t smoke, smokes, do, spends 67 sees, are you waiting, am waiting, usually go, belongs, wants, is using, go, takes, passes, is working, am queuing, are you coming, are you waiting, think, wait, are, looks 68 are waiting, is dialing, do you know, phones, does he come, comes, speaks, wonder, is speaking, comes, suppose, is speaking 69 are having, are both opening, writes, get, do you have, says, is coming, wants 70 do you have, don’t think, don’t see, does a traffic warden do, walks, stays, parks, sticks, is putting, sees, hates 71 happens, does the teacher give, gives, shows, discusses 72 is that man standing, is trying, is waiting, doesn’t he use/isn’t he using, don’t bother; prefer 73 are wearing, do you like, suits, doesn’t fit 74 are you doing, am packing, am catching, arc you staying 75 am just going, is pouring, don’t you wait, stops 76 writes, know, is doing, does your son write, seems 77 am seeing, am changing, are always changing, don’t you leave 78 look/are looking, are you thinking, am thinking, arc only just starting, know, am reading, says, starts. 79 are you staying, am leaving, am going, are you coming, are you going, depends, agrees, expect, is seeing, don’t you come 80 are all those people doing, are they wearing, are making, are working, sounds, do you think, don’t know, see, finish, are still taking, does Ann act, does not act, imagine, knows 81 are you looking, am looking, am always looking, puts, put, don’t you try 82 are travelling, is reading, is doing, is looking, stops, falls, hear, am not living, are still working, is taking, think, take, expects
7 Hidden Signs She Likes You (Even If She’s Not Talking to You At All Right Now)
If a girl’s not giving you the time of day, it’s easy to assume she’s just not that interested.
But this is perhaps the single biggest mistake men make.
Most men have a terrible ability to gauge if a woman is really interested in them.
A study from the National Institute of Mental Health found that most men fail at reading a woman’s signals of interest…
As a guy, it’s probably hard to admit to yourself that you might have been missing come-ons from interested women.
Surely, if a girl was interested in you, you would know it. Right?
Well it turns out, according this study, a man’s brain just isn’t wired to see many of the subtle and unusual signals women send.
The NIMH study found that men confused romantic signals of interest with signals of friendship 70% of the time.
And also just the opposite – men confused signals of friendship from a woman, such as a type of smile she gives, as signs of romantic interest.
This leads to all sorts of serious problems, like guys just blatantly walking away from women who are trying to show they are interested.
Usually, this just leaves the woman confused – either that, or she just assumes you don’t like her back.
This also causes increased rejection. Because men typically confused “friendship signs” with “romance signs” it causes a lot more guys to get embarrassed or turned down.
This discovery is a breakthrough for guys, because it allows you to drastically cut down on the amount you get rejected and have a way clearer awareness of which women are interested – women you’re probably missing out on now.
(For a video version of this post featuring pictures of hot girls showing you what these signs are… click the play button on the video below!)
The Mystery Of “The Guy Back In High School” Is Finally Solved…
If you’re like me and you always wondered how that one guy back in high school got all the girls and never got turned down, there’s a high chance he was just able to read women’s “interest signals.”
And because he could see these signals, he never risked talking to the wrong girls, so he never put himself in a situation to get turned down.
So you can probably see just how important it is for you to know these signals. So with that said here are the 7 most important signals to look for:
The 7 Most Important Signals You’ve Probably Been Missing From Women…
1. She’s making “long” eye contact.
People make eye contact for many different reasons, but if a woman is making eye contact with you, it’s best to play it safe and assume she likes you. The risk of letting her walk out of your life is too big to take.
If you’re engaged in a conversation, then the level of eye contact she keeps can show how interested she is. If she’s always looking around or at her phone, then it’s a sign she could be trying avoid a conversation with you.
2. She smiles with her eyes.
Smiling might sound obvious, but in my experience (and in the scientific study I mentioned), men tend to convince themselves a woman is only smiling because she’s “just being friendly.”
One trick is to ask yourself: does this look like a real, genuine smile or like someone posing for a photo? The difference can be seen with the eyes. If the smile is genuine, she will “smile with her eyes,” meaning you’ll see a crease at the edge of her eyes ever-so-slightly.
3. She’s within an earshot or a shoulder tap .
In a busy place like a bar, club or party, a girl will put herself close to you if she’s interested. Women are much less likely to strike up a conversation than a man. Instead women make themselves “available.” They put themselves in a position in which they can be noticed and easily approached.
For example, she may move or stand somewhere closer to you in hopes that you’ll talk to her. She’s trying to make life easy for you to increase her odds. If you see a girl come up next to you at a bar and order a drink, it may be more than just a coincidence. Keep your eyes out for these opportunities.
4. The right touches in the right places .
If you’re already getting to know each other, then you might see a girl naturally touch your hand, shoulder or chest. If you’ve just made a joke, she may playfully (and lightly) slap you.
Also, if you’re sitting next to each other, there’s a chance that your legs or shoulders naturally begin to touch just because of how close you’re sitting together. If this happens and she seems ok with it, then it’s a good sign.
Finally, women also sometimes touch you or bump into men “by accident” to get noticed in a crowded place like a bar or party.
5. The “dance” signal .
Women use dancing as a big way to draw attention to themselves. Dancing does not always mean this, but it often can. It’s comparable to a man showing off his strength, talents or wealth.
Especially look for a woman who might be the only one of her friends dancing. This means she’s not just going with the group, and could be actively looking to catch someone’s interest.
6. The feet never lie.
In the book What Every Body Is Saying , an ex-FBI agent reveals the true meaning of what our feet are often saying. If a girl’s feet are facing toward you even though she’s looking away, this is a sign that she may be interested in you.
7. She’s still talking to you .
Whether you’ve just met her or you’re in the courtship stages, if she’s still talking to you or responding to your texts, she’s obviously still interested.
Too many men psych themselves out or read too much into words and convince themselves a girl is not interested, but if she is still talking to you, then it means she’s taking time out of her day to focus on you. It’s a good rule of thumb to assume she’s interested.
In most cases, if a woman is truly disinterested in you, she’ll have no problem removing herself from a conversation or leaving your text messages unanswered…
Once You See These 7 Signs… Here’s How to Hookup With Her…
Once you see these signs… you’ll still need to know what to do next to ensure everything goes smoothly.
It doesn’t matter if you’re just looking for a hookup… or to make her your long-term girlfriend…
The next steps are actually very easy.
I know it might feel intimidating or scary to make a move on a girl, even when you’re pretty sure she’s interested.
What should you say?
Will it come off as “corny” or “dumb”?
It IS a lot easier than taking home a girl who’s NOT interested in you…
But ONLY if you know exactly what to say and do to get her to hookup with you… including:
My go-to “Bulletproof Conversation Starter” that opens her up to you with no downs >NOTE: You may need to alter your approach just slightly depending on which signs you see…
The video is completely free to watch… and available to Gotham Club readers only for a very limited time…
So click the button below to get the free video… and start spotting hot girls that want you all over the place… and hooking up with them as soon as tonight:
Click Here Now to Get the Secret
Click the button above get access the short, free animated video I created, which includes the more important “interest signals” to look for as well as the “three steps” to follow to win her over once you know she’s interested.
Find song by lyrics
I’m looking for a song I don’t know the name of.
Go to Songsear.ch to search for songs from lyrics.
Recent Comments Page 1 Page 2 →
Heard it on radio today, a man is singing «say what you want, not ready» if any1 has any ideas anno very vague!! Ty
I’m look for a song that says something like ‘ sad days lord of a dancia ‘ then something real quick in foreign language then it breaks into a nice beat and doesn’t have many other words in the track. its like a club song , it was on a CD in the early 2000’s and I cant remember what CD. not much to work with but any suggestions what it could be. thanks
trying to find a song all i can say is that its a female singer and part of the lyrics are where do we go where do we hide or where would we go where would we hide its a slowish song please help me guys
Billie eilish bury a friend
Song search mostly brings up rap and hip hop. Looking for a song by a female artist with lyrics like I came in early or I got up early, it’s more of easy listening style, acoustic guitar etc.. Thought it might be Suzanne Vega sounds like but doesn’t show up against her.
I heard one song is kinda you make me feel. Sing by a guy and a woman. Anyone know which song is it?
It’s around one year or two years song
Try «You Make Me Feel. (feat. Sabi)» by Cobra Starship
I’m not precise on the lyrics but it had a soul music vibe to it. And it was about it doesnt matter what they say or. I dont care what they say about me, listening to music make me feel good or something
I’m looking for a song its got an upbeat tune female singer same general genre as seven lions and Griffin. The only lyrics I remember are
«When your tired of fighting and it feels like your drowning, I’ll be your sunlight in the dark» sung in a relatively high pitch plz help
The village people!
Can someone tell me the name of this song,” What I’ve got at home is hard to find baby I’m coming home one bar at a time.”
Can someone tell me this song, Idk where I heard it but it’s so beautiful
It’s lyrics are something like ‘i’ve been asked to slow down fireplace do you know how’
I’m looking for a song I heard in Lidl supermarket with a female voice on a deep house beat sang » We’ve got to save the world»
Hey beautiful people. I am looking for a song that is at the end of a Labrant Family video on Youtube (‘The LaBrant Family Official Intro Video!’). It has mad Imagine Dragons vibe and the only lyrics I could make out of it is
‘ooh-ooh-oh ooh ooh oh oh . go, break in the room. you I got my own. ’
I’m looking for a song with the lyrics: ‘shake down, what else? Say it!’ And in the background you hear ‘money money money money money money money’. It sound kinda like an old rap song, but I don’t know for sure?
Looking for a song with the following lyrics qinicela mtanami umendo unsima
Im also Looking For A song it sang by A woman .it goea like this
Im on the wings of an angel I fly Life Is Good To Me It Got To Be
Im Letting Go Of All The Pain I felt
Life is good to me It got to be
I’m looking for a song but i try to search on Google but didn’t get it. The song goes like this» who’s gonna feel you like the way i feel, I’m gonna be with you gonna be with you» I really love song so much
Am looking for a song that has a lyrics like this.
«Everything is gonna be good in the morning, after the rain there will be sunshine cos everything is gonna be goód»
I’m looking for a song: oh now baby get a little high.. oh now honey. oh now baby..
I’m looking for a song. In the pop genre and it goes » kissing on her neck with that look in your face» It says «our love» a lot.
I’m looking for a song I’m not sure but I think it’s R.I.O not sure but it’s about something like drinks and I like Im the king something like that I can’t find the song. can somebody please help me
Sung in a school choir. There was a solo.
Before I close my eyes
I’ll see a world that’s new
Driving me cray cray
Could be a million dreams from the greatest showman?
Hello, plis help me find a song, woman singer, trailer soundtrack korean movie, a man and a woman, 2020
«before i go back in the place i belong
That means everything to me
That mean eeevriiiithiiiiing
Everything i really matters
Everything i care about
Everything to me»
Guys, I’m looking for a song that starts with “you make me crawl like a baby, don’t you honey? You like me down on my knees”
Looking for a techno/trance song from around 2005-2008. The only lyrics are “Heeey (pause) OH!” Shouted by a man before the drop. Anyone?
Morning, looking for a Classic House track, leaning towards Vocal piano I’d say. Chorus goes roughly containing » Freedom of Life, freedom, free your soul». Hope someone can help ✌
looking for a song with similar lyrics to: «cause i keep falling down, in the shadows of the . «
This may not be fully accurate but this is the line to the main chorus of the song. its got a calming tune and beat to it in the back.
whoever can hint out for me would be great. tryna find it for ages!
I have this one sentence in my head and it goes like: I want you to know or something like that and I know that it’s from a movie or a tv show like that has played in the background but I can’t figure out witch movie or a tv show it’s from please help me
So I’m looking for a song/a movie/tv show
This song has played in the background of a movie scene or a tv show scene and I can’t find it anywhere and I don’t know the movie it was in
It goes something like this: I want you to know that didididididddididiiii they bring my heart something something. As you can tell I don’t know the lyrics that good
But please help even a little
Selena Gomez and Zedd i want you to know
Hello I am seaeching a song : one man with a brown voice say someone like you (between 1998-2002)
Maybe a song from Usher?
nah that was let me love you
I’m looking for a song
It goes like this “she want my love when it’s overdue”
“Taking a chance but it’s all for you”
Pls someone find this song
I was on Instagram and I was looking for the name of the song that goes by “Sleeping at night and I’m dreaming of you, I’ve never seen something more beautiful! Baby you’ve got me all up in a trance, girl come walk with me and please hold my hand.
I am searching a song : animated. tiger malting to giraffe , duck to stork and human evolotuion and entering the man’s ear. SORRY FOR MY BED ENGLAND
There’s a guy singing a fast, dancy, pop-y song I heard at the gym that goes (can’t remember the exact lyrics or would have googled). «I’ll gladly trade my heart if you give me yours»
The alternative version in my head goes «I’ll trade my heart if you surrender yours.»
Pleeease help me find this
Looking for a song that is edm
deep male voice goes smth like » ooh baby, now that’s all my baby, i wont let go. » then it has more beat and kind of a pause, and then he goes » you keep on running like the sky is gonna fall»
im sure it is a popular song, cuz i catch it often on the radio
So I once heard a song (idk anymore where) and it was like:
«Lets enjoy the ride, imma make you feel alive/alright. We can dance all night, imma let no one disturb our night»
Does somebody know this song?
Is it Alive by Krewella?
Am looking for a song I don’t no the tittle song me I don’t mind forever with you me I don’t mind forever together me I get bar I spend it on you me I need you under my umbrella
Maybe Umbrella by Rihanna?
Hi guys im looking for a song i heard on TV on jet advert so i dont know its name i need help
Please, looking for a early 2000’s hip hop song.
All I can remember is. “Oh get up get up. ” Can’t remember the remaining lyrics. That line closes with something like “. party ee Papi oh oh.”
I think “ruff ryder” was also mentioned somewhere like a line or two before the line I wrote.
ok so i think it might be «get wild». Ruff Ryders and DMX.
I’m looking for a song i heared it in a french movie called 35 shots of rum it’s lyrics i think i’m losing you tell me what can i do to take your love awy
Just go to the movie’s credits and check the music section they have to write it
This song is a mixture of spanish and English. It sounds like the guy speaks Spanish as a first language. It’s in a lot of movies and I think from early 2000s. Goes like:
With every time you leave, my love
I free myself from you, oh baby
Just wanna know, wanna know
. really knows just how to love
The. of your spirit (something in spanish)
Afro baby maybe descalgante(?) suena suena suena
Todo el mundo do
Pa para pon pon
Pa para pon pon
PA PARA PON POOON
Pa para pon pon
Todo el mundo do
Looking for lyrics «remember when you were just a boy didn’t have it all but we made room for joy . » tqvm
I’m looking for a female song sth like ” turn around and a round and around nt friend » it’s a fast song
Stay by Rihanna?
I’m trying to find a song between 2000-2020, sang by a black man or duo. It was about being black and don’t want to change it. It said ‘they want me to change but i won’t’ or smething like that.
In a scene of the video there’s a black man walking in the desert. It was pop, I recall it went on the radio and on MTV
I am looking for a song, was released maybe 2020, I don’t remember a single word that would make sense but it was about someone being remembered for having a good time and living the life of the party(no, it’s not life of the party by shawn mendez)
Looking for a song whose choir has a tune similar to One Love by Blue.
The song was mainly sung by a female vocalist and there’s a guy with an African accent who’d say a few lines.
All I caught her saying was probably ‘one time’ and ‘baby’.
looking for a pop song with probably a male singer and lyrics like «you changed the world i know and i’m better for it . know what we really are. » with emphasis on the words for and are and with the rythm being a bit faster on better for it and we really are. Would feel infinitely grateful for anyone who could offer me some help on this Page 1 Page 2 →
Ed Sheeran Lyrics
I paid all my dues
And she wanted to know
That I’d never leave her
Now I’m ready to go
And strange as it seems
She’s endless to me
She’s just like paperwork
But harder to read
Patience, my enemy
And loving’s my friend
It’s harder to leave
With my heart on my sleeve
Than to stay and just pretend
Oh, she knows me so well
Oh, she knows me like I know myself
I made all my plans
And she has made hers
She kept me in mind
But I wasn’t sure
I searched every room
For a way to escape
But every time
I tried to leave
She keeps holding on to me
For dear life
And blocking my way
Patience, my enemy
And loving’s my friend
It’s harder to leave
With my heart on my sleeve
Than to stay and just pretend
Oh, she knows me so well
Oh, she knows me like I know myself
And like the back of her hand
She already understands everything
Won’t you stay?
And she already knows how it goes
And where she stands
I’ll stay, anyway
Cos she knows me so well
Oh, she knows me like I know myself
Oh, she knows me so well
Oh, she knows me like I know myself
I know myself
Oh, she knows me like I know myself
I know myself
I know myself
I know myself
Alternative : 그녀는 무서워 ; She Scares Me ; Đại Ca Đi Học (Vietnamese)
She’s Scary summary:
hot girl, Jin Eun Jung Considered a hunk by everyone, A textbook example of a good student, The king of organization, The student council president, The so
hot guy, Moon Seo Young Suddenly one day, these completely different people start living under the same roof and something starts to change! In a bittersweet way ? A hot bad-mouthed girl just lost her wallet, determined to get some money, she sees a guy walking down the street, brings a stick and asks him for money, Moon Seo Young, the oh-so hunky goody two-shoes, whose money just got robbed by a girl. how uncool
but, he has to forget about that since he has much bigger problems cause, Jin Eun Jung, who happens to be that girl, is gonna start living in the same roof as him. woah
She really is scary. This must be a dream, right?
Most Popular Manga
The Peerless Soldier — Chapter 63
Versatile Mage — Chapter 289
The Superb Captain in the City — Chapter 103
Tenkuu Shinpan — Chapter 259: Special Edition
Metropolitan Supremacy System — Chapter 45
God of War — Chapter 77
Almight Network — Chapter 103
Strongest Worker — Chapter 137
Cultivation Chat Group — Chapter 170: Who’s That Person Chasing Us?! Quick, Ask Shuhang!
Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator — Chapter 159
Why You Should Read Manga Online at Mangakakalot.com ?
There are many reasons you should read Manga online, and if you are a fan of this unique storytelling style then learning about them is a must. One of the biggest reasons why you should read Manga online is the money it can save you. While there’s nothing like actually holding a book in your hands, there’s also no denying that the cost of those books can add up quickly. So why not join the digital age and read Manga online? Another big reason to read Manga online is the huge amount of material that is available. When you go to a comic store or other book store their shelves are limited by the space that they have. When you go to an online site to read Manga those limitations don’t exist. So if you want the best selection and you also want to save money then reading Manga online should be an obvious choice for you
©2020 Mangakakalot.com, all rights reserved. Top speed, completely free.
Current Time is Nov-28-2020 18:06:06 PM.
If you have questions about anything or advertising, please contact us at [email protected]